10 Strategies Every Speaking Business Needs To Survive And Thrive
Clint Pulver will share his journey and how he took the leap from his day job in the medical field to a full-time speaking career. Clint has learned first-hand how to create a 6 figure speaking business in less than 2 years, and will reveal the roadmap behind his journey and the keys that allowed him to create a career from the stage. Whether you’re a seasoned speaker or just getting ready to start, Clint will help you build the courage and confidence to grow your business, make more money and become more influential from the platform.
In this presentation you will learn:
- How to strategically transition from your current job and leap into speaking fulltime.
- How to create a six figure speaking business that stands the test of time and remains relevant
- Identify your audience and create a speaking brand that solves their problems
- The importance of designing memorable moments from the stage and how to create a more powerful keynote experience.
- The importance of networking and how to build your own board of mentors to create success and expedite your career
- To design unique and engaging promo videos and websites that convert into increased speaking gigs that inspire people to share.
- Unique Ideas on how to develop products and other streams of income to increase profits and your value to clients
- How to find and target viable prospects that have budgets
- How to pivot in the world of virtual programs, A/V gear, and marketing.
About Clint Pulver
Clint Pulver is an award winning Keynote Speaker and professional drummer, who launched into the speaking industry in 2017 after quitting his job in the medical field. Clint is the top expert on employee/client retention, and speaks globally teaching organizations and corporations how to better engage and retain their people. Based on his research from his Undercover Millennial Program, Clint is the author of the book “I Love It Here: How Great Leaders Create Organizations Their People Never Want To Leave”, that will be coming out Spring 2021. Clint is a former helicopter pilot, avid lover of the circus, and an energetic speaker with a passion for inspiring others.