The Wingman – Lt. Col. Waldo Waldman MBA, CSP, CPAE - will share the journey he took from starting his speaking career to becoming a CPAE – Speaker Hall of Fame inductee - in only 10 years. From building a powerful and memorable keynote with engaging stories to unique attraction marketing techniques, Waldo will reveal his secrets to creating a distinct brand that will get your phone to ring and elevate your profile as a professional speaker.
Waldo will share tools and techniques to:
- Craft a powerful keynote experience that will leave the audience wanting more.
- Leverage the power of branding through unique marketing materials that stand out!
- Position yourself as a relevant expert through targeted writing and media
- Convert web visits to prospects via an amazing website and demo video
- Increase engagements by targeting viable prospects that have budgets
Whether you’re a seasoned speaker or new to the business, Waldo will help you build the courage and confidence to grow your business and make more money as a speaker. Strap in tight because this mission will be in full-content afterburner!
About Lt Col Waldo Waldman MBA CSP CPAE
Waldo Waldman, MBA, CSP, CPAE started speaking professionally in 2003 and earned his CPAE Hall of Fame ten years later. The author of the New York Times and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Never Fly Solo, Waldo is a former combat decorated fighter pilot and experienced sales leader. High energy and passionate on the platform, he speaks ~80 times a year on the topics of commitment, collaboration, and sales performance. Visit www.YourWingman.com to learn more about his programs.