6 Ways to Grow Your Business with the new chapter website
- RSVP for an event
- View member only content
- Update & share your eSpeakers profile
PDF: (Instructions on how to set up an espeakers profile)
- Encourage other speakers to join NSAMW!
- Manage your membership
- Share opportunities with meeting planners!
- View details about mastermind meetings, espeaker profile best practices & chapter news
Detailed Instructions Making the Most out of the NSAMW Website!
1. Go to the new site www.nsamountainwest.org
2. Click on My Account on the top right of the screen, use your NSA member email to reset your password.
This is the email that is registered for your NSAMW membership. You will receive an email from email@example.com with a new password. Use that password to login. Once you login, you will be redirected to your account information page. You can change your password. Click on >> Password: CHANGE. In this section you can renew your membership and update your member-only directory information. (This does not effect your espeakers profile page, it is just the location where your information is available to members.)
3. Sign up for an event!
Click on Events in the main navigation and scroll down. Because you are logged in as an All Access Pass Member you can register for free to the regular chapter meetings. If you go to the site and are not logged in you will not see the free option to register. Register to an upcoming event! Watch your email account and notice what the event confirmation email looks like.
4. Check out the member’s only content.
Click on Member’s Only Content on the top navigation menu. If you are logged in you can view past meeting videos.
5. Go to the speakers directory. (This is the information that is pulled in from espeakers.) There is a new search by topic and search by name. Also, the forms on each speaker profile will go to that speaker directly! Cool, huh? Be sure to update your profile photo to make sure it looks amazing with the new site! ***Save your head-shot as 300X300 pixels and upload to your espeakers profile. Go to the Dashboard for more details.***
6. Check out the Join Us Page
When you are not logged in, you can see options to buy a membership at the bottom of the Join Us Page. If you have friends who are interested in becoming a member, send them here!
7. Share NSAMW with Meeting Planners
We have a special landing page specifically for meeting planners. Send the link that advertises relevant events and encourages them to view profiles.
8. When logging in on subsequent times you can click the Login button to bypass the account set up. AND you will be redirected to the Member Dashboard, linked in the top navigation. You’ll notice quick links, including a page just for new members and a member directory.
That’s it! You have completed your tour, please send me feedback. I look forward to launching this week!!