You may have heard a recent study cites the average attention span has plummeted from 12 to 8 seconds. (They say goldfish have a longer attention span than people). But is customer engagement a problem with attention span or “interest span?” In this session, best-selling author and sales expert, Shari Levitin, shows you scientifically proven methods to grab hold and keep your customer’s attention to build deeper connections and win more bookings.
“It’s not that our prospects aren’t paying attention. They just aren’t paying attention to us!"
In this interactive session, you will learn:
- Four methods to get to the heart of planners purchasing decisions.
- Phrases and ideas that get meetings and keep customers on the edge of their seat.
- How to align your sales message with how people buy instead of fighting against it.
- Prospecting ideas from the world’s most successful taco truck.
- How to harness the power of the linking formula to create true urgency.
About Shari Levitin
As the founder of the Shari Levitin Group, Shari has helped create over 1 billion dollars in increased revenue for companies in over 40 countries teaching her authentic, heartfelt approach.
Shari is the bestselling author of Heart and Sell: 10 Universal Truths Every Salesperson Needs to Know, a contributor to Forbes, CEO Magazine, and Huffington Post.
Shari, her husband, and son live in Park City, Utah. When she is not creating killer content, and presenting at sales kick offs, Shari enjoys skiing, rock climbing, reading and standing on her head.