With over 2000 engagements from word of mouth referrals, and over 50,000 people specifically seeking his advice on how to become more effective leaders, teachers, speakers and human becomings….this is one meeting you just don’t want to miss!
With Rubber Ducks and Dump Trucks Chief Morale Officer Kirk Weisler intends to give it all away…
- Leave with immediately actionable content, including 10 new audience involving/ ice-breaking, team building games that can be done with “Spot It” cards.
- Understand how to more effectively and intentionally use symbols to increase learning retention, engagement and effect lasting impact
- The absolute SUPER MOSTEST important element of effective storytelling
- How to put the audience on the stage because it’s not about YOU (but wait, I’m the speaker?!)
- How to leverage the power and find strength from what you don’t know (instead feeling like you have to know, or worry that you don’t know enough to get started.)
What to Bring - an empty book, an open mind, and an excitement to both seek and share combined with an absolute belief and conviction that you will leave this meeting better prepared to grow, and more excited than ever about what you DO NOT YET KNOW.
I’ve known Kirk for 20 years hired him multiple times, including in January to lead 300 people through 3 hours of super engaging, non-cheesy team building exercises. It enhanced our conference culture in the most miraculous way. Our people are still raving about it. ~Verl Workman, Workman Success Systems